Nov 26, 2014
- Photo from Flickr by Ian Westcott.
This week on NBN
Radio, I decided to do something different. Rather than speak
with a guest, I wanted to review my statistics and share takeaways
from the top five episodes with you.
My show just surpassed 20,000 downloads! My
goal is to reach 1,000 per episode, so I'm getting close. I hope
you will help me get there by visiting love.nbnradio.com to share a tweet of
Enter to win a signed copy of my book, New Business Networking
I'll announce the winner on episode 40. Thank you and good
On the show this week, I feature the top five most downloaded
episodes. I'll recap each episode and remind you of key takeaways
from that guest.
- Happy Thanksgiving (to my American friends).
- A shout out to my new and old friends in St. John's,
Newfoundland and the Limitless
Business Day Conference.
- An ask for future guest and topic ideas for the show. You can
leave a comment here with your ideas please.
- Thanks to Nicholas
Young for his networking tip. Record your own at speakpipe.nbnradio.com. Don't be shy!
- You don't always have to reinvent the wheel when creating a
community. Why not take one over that has become dormant?
- Seth Godin says, “Leaders lead when they take positions, when
they connect with their tribes, and when they help the tribe
connect to itself.”
- Challenge yourself to send hand-written notes to follow
- Don't miss the Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do podcast.
- Set a goal to attend one event a week. Can you do it? Will you
- Tips how to overcome your fears.
Ice breaker ideas.
- How serendipity can lead you in the right direction at
conferences (and in life).
- Attend presentations you know little about.
- How to be authentic and why it's important.
- On how to
- Subscribe to my personal email newsletter below this post.
- How dinners can lead to great things.
- SEO tips.
- Don't forget to click love.nbnradio.com and tweet it to be
entered to win a signed copy of my book.
- Thanks to Refresh for previously sponsoring this show. You can
too by contacting me via
- Please support the show and meet our giving community by
joining the NBN Club.
Thank you for listening and subscribing to NBN Radio.
You can subscribe to the show by
RSS, email or in iTunes
and Stitcher Radio. You will never
miss an episode!
Affiliate links used, read the disclosure. Theme music,
Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix) by spinningmerkaba.
Thanks for listening. You rock!